Laurens County Council will meet for their regularly scheduled meeting at 5:30 on Tuesday, October 13th. The meeting will be held at the historic courthouse in Laurens.
Some items on the agenda include:
Reports to Council:
- a) Announcement – Registration and Elections Grant
- b) Update – Laurens County Museum
- a) First Reading – Ordinance #884 – Fukoku FILOT Agreement
- b) Approval of Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG)–Hickory Tavern Volunteer Fire Department
- c) Holiday months – November and December Council Meetings – Cancel Second Monthly Meeting
For the full agenda and meeting package complete with the information provided to council members click here. People wishing to talk during public comments need to sign up in advance.