Laurens County Council will meet on Tuesday, September 8th at 5:30 pm at the historic courthouse on the public square in Laurens for the regularly scheduled meeting.
In addition to reports to Council and old business, new business on the agenda includes:
- Approval – Resolution #2020-32C, BMW Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Approval – First Reading Ordinance #883, BMW Manufacturing Company, LLC
- Request – Sheriff’s Office, Animal Control Budget, Capital Reallocation Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- Request – Sheriff’s Office, Animal Control Budget, Donations Carryover
- Approval – Library Director Job Description and Salary Range
- Approval – First Reading, Ordinance #880, To Repeal and Rescind Ordinances #212 and #476
- Recommendation – Committee as a Whole – Action Taken September 8, 2020 Committee Meeting
Before going into executive session, there is a time for public comment. Individuals wishing to address Council must sign up before the meeting starts. Comment time is held to fifteen minutes.
The agenda and complete packet of information for the meeting can be found here.