The Lexington Chamber and Visitors Center will launch its Fall Mind Your Business Educational Lunch Series on August 26 and is now accepting presentation proposals from Chamber members.
The theme of this four-part lunch series will be Adapt To Thrive! During this year, many businesses have been turned upside down. What once were best practices are now a thing of the past and solely in-person businesses have invested (or will be investing) in digital platforms.
We want our presenters to bring their expertise so that attendees can leave knowing how to better adapt their business to thrive during this time of recovery from COVID-19.
Here are some great examples if you’re having trouble brainstorming:
- How To Get Your Business Online NOW
- Social Media Policies: How To Make One + Why You Should Have One For Employees
- Customer + Employee Safety: How To Ease Customers With Safe Shopping Experiences
- Digital Security While Working Remotely: How To Protect Your Data
Dates and times for Mind Your Business are:
August 26, 11:30 a.m.
September 23, 11:30 a.m.
October 28, 11:30 a.m.
November 18, 11:30 a.m.
Think you have a great presentation that could fit our theme?
Send an email to [email protected] and include:
- The problem: What is a business practice that needs to be updated or included because of COVID-19?
- 1-3 key concepts you will cover that will help the business implement that practice.
- Brief bio: Why you’ve got the credibility to talk about this subject.
All speaker proposals are due by Friday, July 24.
For questions about Mind Your Business, contact Connor Watkins at (803) 359-6113 ext. 101 or [email protected].
A 4-Star Accredited Chamber, The Lexington Chamber and Visitors Center has been creating a community that grows business for more than 60 years. Through services, advocacy and education for its 800 shareholders, the LCVC strives to promote business prosperity and a thriving community. To learn more about the Chamber and the Lexington area, visit www.lexingtonsc.org.