Lima One Capital, the nation’s premier lender for real estate investors, recently added business development representatives to better serve five new markets.
• Danita Olney joins Lima One as a business development representative based in Central Florida. Olney brings nearly 20 years of experience as a loan officer, serving as a branch manager twice and owning her own brokerage. A mother of 10 children, including six foster children, she has served in the Army National Guard and has a degree in psychology with a minor in marketing. Contact Olney at [email protected]
• Ianne Fasthoff has joined Lima One as Texas market business development representative based in Houston. Fasthoff brings with her a wide variety of mortgage industry experience, most recently as a branch partner with NRL Mortgage. Previously, she co-founded a new restaurant and bar concept in Houston and served as its vice president of sales and marketing until 2017. She also worked in the Atlanta market from 2006-2008 as a lending executive with EquiFirst Corporation. Active in the Houston community, Fasthoff co-chairs Houston Young Professionals group, and with her husband started a non-profit organization called “86 Cancer,” which raises funds to help cancer patients combat their cancer and pay for their medical bills. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Assumption College in the Philippines. Contact Fasthoffat [email protected]
• Matt Kozak joins Lima One as business development representative serving the Chicago metro area and Wisconsin. For more than 10 years prior, Kozak was director of business development at KRC Logistics. From 2004-2007 he held the position of wholesale mortgage account executive with EquiFirst Corporation, and from 2002-2004 was account manager for Roadrunner Freight Systems. Kozak holds an MBA from Roosevelt University and a Bachelor of Arts in political science from University of Illinois at Chicago. His volunteer involvement includes coaching his son’s soccer and basketball teams, chairing a Cub Scout Pack for six years and now volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America, and sitting on the PTA committee for his son’s school. Reach Kozak at [email protected]
• Tracey Vinzant has joined the company in the role of business development representative in the Midwest, based in the Kansas City market. His previous experience includes 15 years as team lead with North American Savings Bank and most recently as a loan originator with Bridgeview Bank. Contact Vinzant at [email protected]
• Mark Schriber joins the company in the role of business development representative in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. He has more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry in wholesale and retail origination, including Qualified Mortgage (QM) loans and Non-Qualified Mortgage (Non-QM) platforms. Schriber holds a Bachelor’s degree from St. Mary’s College of Maryland. Reach Schriber at [email protected]
“We’re excited to expand our market coverage in these strategically important markets. We’re thrilled to have such quality mortgage sales managers join our growing sales team and welcome them to Lima One family,” said Jeff Tennyson, Lima One Chief Executive Officer. “These additions to our team continue to support the large loan demand we are receiving from real estate investors across America for Lima One products, and they will continue to propel our growth.”
About Lima One Capital:
Lima One Capital
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Lima One Capital is a specialty mortgage finance company, founded by Marines, that specializes in providing customized real estate loans to real estate investors across the nation. Lima One’s core loan products are Rental30, a 30-year, fixed-rate, fully-amortizing loan for purchasing or refinancing residential rental properties; FixNFlip, a 13-month bridge loan for investors who are buying, renovating, and selling properties; and a Multifamily bridge program for the purchase or refinance of 5+ unit multifamily properties. For more information, visit limaone.com.