The nation’s premier lender for real estate investors has launched its annual housing market outlook report predicting favorable growth and opportunity for those looking to expand their investments in 2023.
South Carolina-based Lima One Capital’s team of market researchers aggregated data from industry leading publications to analyze leading indicators of the housing environment in 2023. Primary insights include:
- Experts predict that low unemployment will continue. For real estate investors, this means that rental occupancy will remain near all-time highs.
- The combination of high occupancy and low unemployment means that rents continue to rise, although not as quickly as they did last year.
- Housing prices will be flat, but the consensus of experts is that they will not decline in a meaningful way.
- The average of expert predictions calls for a 0.1% increase in home prices for the year.
- Both multifamily and single-family housing remain among the strongest types of real estate to invest in—only industrial/distribution development projects are more favorable for 2023.
Read the full report here: promo.limaone.com/2023-housing-market-investment-outlook.
“At Lima One Capital, we not only provide financing for our customers, but strive to be strategic partners that enable investors to scale their businesses,” said Lima One Capital Chief Marketing Officer Taylor Owens. “These annual reports and the insights garnered from them are tools we offer to help inform real estate investors on how to think strategically about their businesses in 2023.”
About Lima One Capital
Since its inception in 2011, Lima One Capital has funded over $6 billion in loans for real estate investors who are building, improving, and stabilizing neighborhoods across the nation. Lima One’s core loan products are New Construction loans for ground-up construction, in-fill, specs, and model homes; Fix and Flip, a 13-month bridge loan for investors who are buying, renovating, and selling properties; Rental property and portfolio loans for purchasing or refinancing residential rental properties; and Multifamily lending for the purchase, rehab, refinance, or hold of 5+ unit multifamily properties. For more information, visit limaone.com.