Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd announced that 11 of our attorneys have been named to Columbia Business Monthly’s 2019 Legal Elite of the Midlands.
Mary Caskey was named “Top Vote Getter” for Bankruptcy / Creditor’s Rights Law. She was also recognized for Banking & Finance Law.
Kathleen Muthig was named “Top Vote Getter” for Banking & Finance Law. She was also recognized for Bankruptcy / Creditor’s Rights Law.
Will Johnson was named “Top Vote Getter” for Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Law. He was also recognized for Government Law and Tax & Estate Planning Law.
Additionally, the following attorneys were recognized:
- John Boyd – Energy & Utilities Law; Environmental Law
- Joe Clark – Banking & Finance Law
- Randy Epting – Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Foster Girard – Commercial Real Estate Law
- Manton Grier – AntiTrust Law
- Steve Matthews – Intellectual Property & Innovation Law
- Ross Shealy – Construction Law
- Benton Williamson – Banking & Finance Law; Commercial Real Estate Law
According to the publication, Legal Elite is the only award program in the region that gives every active attorney the opportunity to participate. Attorneys are nominated and selected by their peers.
About Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provides business, litigation and financial legal services to national and international clients. With a history dating back to 1887, it is one of the largest law firms in South Carolina with more than 115 attorneys. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville and Myrtle Beach, SC. For more information, visit www.hsblawfirm.com.