Endeavor, the coworking and office space community in downtown Greenville’s ONE tower, announces that Sarah Kay, author, former head of global brand innovation for Nike, and founder of global brand strategy consultancy, Create A Bold Future, will speak at its next Collaborators & Cocktails speaker series on November 10th from 5:00 – 7:15 p.m.
Kay has more than twenty-five years of experience in global brand management, innovation and leadership across brands including Nike, Reebok, The Earthshot Prize, and Mattel. Kay has worked in multiple geographies, categories, and functions, and helped shape global historical moments including the Olympics and the Football World Cup. An ICF-certified professional coach (CPCC) since 2011, Kay empowers creators, innovators, and leaders to break paradigms about what’s possible in the future.
Kay’s book, Brand New World: Define the Role of Your Brand to Create a Bold Future, equips next-generation CEOs and CMOs to embrace creative thinking, feel confident in making impactful billion-dollar choices, and harness the power of their brand and leadership teams to create a bold future. For companies large and small, Kay’s focus is on developing a brand vision and strategy that articulates your brand’s role in creating a bold future, aligns resources to create measurable value for all stakeholders beyond financial growth, and encourages the next generation of leaders to make choices about how they lead their brand.
“We’re thrilled to welcome such a creative thinker, innovator and brand leader like Sarah to Endeavor,” says Joe Erwin, president of Endeavor. “Whether you lead a brand, represent a brand (on the business side of the creative side of the equation), or ARE a brand, this is an excellent opportunity to listen and learn about accelerating your progress towards creating your own bold future.”
Co-hosting this event are:
• AFL, an international manufacturer providing end-to-end fiber optics and telecommunications solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise, hyperscale, and industrial markets as well as several emerging markets, with products in use in over 130 countries.
• Crawford, an award-winning full-service marketing and branding agency providing advertising, brand management, public relations, event management and digital media services for clients in industries including healthcare, finance, education, and destination marketing.
• Clemson’s Erwin Center for Brand Communications, a practitioner-based undergraduate program for future brand communications professionals with a “teaching hospital” curriculum model that combines traditional academic coursework with hands-on instruction from current industry professionals.
Important event details:
- Networking 5:00 – 5:45 p.m., followed by presentation and Q&A beginning at 5:45. The event will conclude with networking until 7:15 p.m.
- Seating is limited. To RSVP, request an invitation at [email protected] (no walk-ins).
- Event is free to Endeavor members. Non-member tickets are $30, cocktails included.
Endeavor is a membership-based coworking community for creative and entrepreneurial professionals, as well as corporate teams and business travelers. Endeavor’s premium location in the ONE Development in Greenville, SC provides members with state-of-the-art work and meeting space, and uniquely, surrounds them with a diverse array of peers who offer a broad range of services and experience. Training opportunities, networking events and business consulting are available for the professionals who call Endeavor home every day, as well as business team members across the region. Endeavor has been recognized as the winner of the Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Greenville, SC. For more information, visit endeavorgreenville.com.