Nineteen Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd attorneys recognized in 2023 South Carolina Super LawyersMay 3, 2023
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A. announced that nineteen attorneys have been listed in the 2023 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®, including ten attorneys who were named as “Rising Stars.”
HSB Shareholder Reid T. Sherard was named to the “Top 25: 2023 South Carolina Super Lawyers” list for the fourth consecutive year.
Selection for Super Lawyers is based on a patented multi-phase process, including peer nominations and evaluations, along with independent research. Those selected for the Super Lawyers list are among the top 5% of attorneys in the state. Rising Stars are those attorneys under 40 years of age or have less than ten years of legal experience.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd attorneys recognized in the 2023 lists are:
• Scott Y. Barnes: Tax
• Bryan Kitz*: Real Estate (Rising Star)
• Jane Bouch Stoney: Real Estate (Rising Star)
• J. Donald Dial, Jr.: Tax
• Steve A. Matthews: Appellate
• Stanley H. McGuffin: Bankruptcy: Business
• Kathleen M. Muthig*: Real Estate (Rising Star)
• Benton D. Williamson: Real Estate
• Pierce T. MacLennan: Employment & Labor (Rising Star)
• J. Patrick Bradley: Construction Litigation (Rising Star)
• H. Sam Mabry III: Business Litigation
• Moffatt G. McDonald: Personal Injury – General: Defense
• Kathleen Crum McKinney: Government Finance
• Jordan W. Peeler: Family Law (Rising Star)
• Suyash S. Raiborde: Government Contracts (Rising Star)
• Meghan Riordan: Health Care (Rising Star)
• Mackenzie Ruroede: Family Law (Rising Star)
• Reid T. Sherard: Family Law
• Kimberly Witherspoon: Government Finance (Rising Star)
* Lawyers who are listed for the first time
About Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provides business, litigation and financial legal services to local, national and international clients. With a history dating back to 1887, it is one of the largest law firms in South Carolina, with more than 115 attorneys. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence and Greenville, South Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.hsblawfirm.com.