COLUMBIA, SC – February 16, 2010 – On February 26 at Midlands Technical College Northeast Enterprise Campus, Columbia, SC-based Argand Energy Solutions will be presenting a one day seminar on all aspects of solar energy specifically for architects, engineers and builders. In this workshop:
- You’ll examine how solar photovoltaic energy systems work.
- You’ll explore the economics of using solar energy.
- You’ll learn about installing solar hot water systems.
- You’ll learn about obtaining solar energy incentives and tax credits.
- You’ll learn about solar-assisted HVAC systems.
- You’ll review solar energy system case studies.
This course will count towards the following continuing education credits:
6.0 South Carolina HSW Hours for Architects
6.0 South Carolina PDHs for Engineers
6.0 North Carolina Contact Hours for Architects
6.0 North Carolina PDHs for Engineers
6.0 AIA SD/HSW Learning Units
0.6 CSI HSW CEUs
$259.00 for one attendee, or $239.00 for 3 or more from the same company or firm registering at the same time.
Each registration includes one copy of a manual prepared by the seminar speakers.
February 26, 2010
8:30 am – 4:15 pm
Registration begins 30 minutes prior to seminar.
This event will be held at the
Midland Technical College NE Campus
151 Powell Road
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Please call Midland Technical College NE Campus at (803) 738-8324 or Argand Energy Solutions at (803) 253-6674 for detailed directions.
For more information and to register, click on the Education tab at www.argandenergy.com.