It seems like just yesterday the BUZZ was reporting on the new dispensary coming to the Square in Laurens. It’s actually been a year and oh, what a year it has been.
Palmetto Brothers Dispensary is the place where everyone knows your name. If they don’t, come back again and they will. A comfortable place to stop for a drink after work or attend one of their regular events which include music bingo and trivia night.
This weekend they will celebrate their one-year anniversary like only they can do. Craft beer, wine and music. Join them on May 20th and 21st to celebrate and try some new beers they will have on tap.
1. Flying Machine Brewing Company Vimana Kolsch
2. New Anthem Beer Project Dance Floor Heater Pilsner
3. Westbrook Brewing Company Rice Crispy Boi Lager
4. Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. Meteor Sword
5. Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. Cordial Offering: Peanut Butter Cup
6. The Veil Brewing Co. Wake Wake Up Up
7. Equilibrium Brewery Fractal Cashmere/ Citra
8. Equilibrium Brewery Double Fractal Pentaflake
9. Newgrass Brewing Company Tiny Bus Home Pilsner
10. Newgrass Brewing Company Fiddlers Dream IPA
11. Newgrass Brewing CompanyParallelograms DDH DIPA
12. Newgrass Brewing Company Self Unaware
13. Newgrass Brewing Company Zero Flux Given
14. Newgrass Brewing Company Moon Magic Sour
15. Newgrass Brewing Company Summer Camp Sammies (grape)
16. Newgrass Brewing Company Negative Flux Given
17. Newgrass Brewing Company Push it Real Good (Tangerine)
Additional beers will be introduced every day! Mark your calendars and make plans to attend Laurens County’s original craft beer and wine destination’s One-Year Anniversary!