On Thursday, January 13, 2022, the Planning Commission meeting will be held at 4:00 p.m. respectfully at City Hall, 1737 Main St., Columbia, SC 29201.
In the interest of public health, City Hall will have limited seating for persons who wish to attend the meeting in person, but members of the public and/or media may observe and participate in the meeting remotely by one of the following options:
- Watch: The public may stream the meeting through CityTV accessed at https://www.youtube.com/ColumbiaSCGovernment.
- Listen: The public may participate via phone. You may call: 855-925-2801. The meeting code: 2292.
Those participating by phone will receive three options on how to participate:
- (star one) *1 will allow you to listen
- (star two) *2 will allow you to record a voice message that will be read into the record.
- (star three) *3 will allow a participant to be placed in a queue, so they may speak live when prompted.
If you plan on attending the meeting in person at City Hall, please note that face coverings are required at all times and that socially distancing measures will be enforced.
Questions can be directed to the Planning Division by calling (803) 545-3222 or by e-mailing [email protected]. For additional information, please visit our website at www.columbiasc.net/planning-boards-commissions.