Prisma Health Midlands Foundation welcomes the following new board members.
Prisma Health Midlands Foundation Board:
- Samer Abraham, Operating Partner, Lugoff Toyota
- John Griggs, Regional Executive, Synovus
- Lentz Ivey, President, Fortune Personnel Consultants
- Bo Mobley, Director of Sales, Gibson and Associates
- Ashley Thomas, Founder/Executive Director, The Hive Community Circle
- John Williams, Co-owner and Vice President, Lizards Thicket
Drew Painter, Senior Vice President/Regional President, First Community Bank, is chair of the Foundation Board.
Prisma Health Cancer Centers Board:
- Jacob Born, Partner/Attorney, Chappell, Smith, and Arden
- Dawn Hunt, Project Manager, Pitney Bowes
- Elizabeth Jeffords, President/Physician, Elizabeth H. Jeffords MD PA
- Bill Kopelman, Vice President, Retail Market Leader, Synovus
- Karen McDonnell, Associate Professor, USC College of Nursing
Allison Horne, Retention and Engagement Partner, Prisma Health, is chair of the Cancer Centers Board.
Prisma Health Children’s Hospital Board:
- Mary Burke, Insurance Broker, Mass Mutual
- Todd Carroll, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Jeff Holloway, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Palmetto Health–USC Medical Group
- Debbie Turbeville, Realtor, Keller Williams Columbia
- Rich Williams, EVP and Chief Distribution Officer, Aflac
- David Worth, Chief Information Officer, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
Andrew Lucas, Vice President, Lucas Properties, is chair of the Children’s Hospital Board.
About Prisma Health Midlands Foundation
Prisma Health Midlands Foundation’s mission is to engage community partners to enhance health care for patients and families served by Prisma Health—Midlands. For more information, visit PrismaHealthMidlandsFoundation.org or call 803-434-7275.