CHARLESTON, SC – March 31, 2011 – Twenty-six Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarboroughattorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2011 list of SouthCarolina Super Lawyers in 11 practice areas.
Also, three Nelson Mullins attorneys were among the top 25 attorneysreceiving the highest point totals in the nomination, research, and blueribbon review process. They are George Cauthen, Sue Erwin Harper, andA. Marvin Quattlebaum. Mr. Cauthen also ranked in the top 10.
Super Lawyers names South Carolina’s top lawyers as chosen by theirpeers and through independent research. The list is based on a survey ofattorneys across the state who are asked to vote for the best lawyersthey had personally observed in action. The top point-getters areselected for the Super Lawyer list, honoring the top 5 percent oflicensed attorneys in the state. Super Lawyers magazines are publishedby Thomson Reuters, a provider of information to businesses andprofessionals.
Those based in Charleston and selected for the Super Lawyers list are:
- Richard A. Farrier Jr., Business Litigation
- John C. Von Lehe Jr., Estate Planning and Probate
- G. Mark Phillips, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Stuart M. Andrews Jr., Healthcare
- George S. Bailey, Estate Planning & Probate
- C. Mitchell Brown, Appellate
- George B. Cauthen, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- David E. Dukes, General Litigation
- Debbie W. Durban, Employment & Labor
- Carl B. Epps III, Business Litigation
- Robert W. Foster, Jr., Business Litigation
- James C. Gray, Jr., Business Litigation
- Sue Erwin Harper, Employment & Labor
- William C. Hubbard, Business Litigation
- Francis B.B. Knowlton, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- John F. Kuppens, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Steven A. McKelvey, Business Litigation
- John T. Moore, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Stephen G. Morrison, Business Litigation
- Edward W. Mullins Jr., Business Litigation
- R. Bruce Shaw, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Daniel J. Westbrook, Healthcare
- William H. Foster, Employment & Labor
- Timothy E. Madden, Family Law
- A. Marvin Quattlebaum Jr., Business Litigation
In Myrtle Beach:
- Thomas F. Moran, Business/Corporate
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 420attorneys and government relations professionals practicing from 12office locations in the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia,Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia. Formore information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com, or call 803.255.9794.