SeamonWhiteside, local landscape architecture and civil engineering firm, received the news that their recent project, Camp Hall, was named the No. 7 best industrial park in the nation. Camp Hall was the only park in the Southeast to make the list.
At the heart of Camp Hall is the Village Center, which will be home to amenities such as a convenience store, places to eat and recreational space that will help employees balance work with the necessities of daily life.
SeamonWhiteside’s roles in the project included:
- Comprehensive master planning
- Comprehensive rezoning support for Planned Development zoning
- Along with environment consultant, SeamonWhiteside provided comprehensive environmental planning and wetland permitting and mitigation plan for the entire Camp Hall Project.
- Provided complete engineering, permitting and construction admin services for Phase 1 Drainage Infrastructure Improvements and flood control.
- Design, permitting and construction administration for initial sewer and natural gas infrastructure.
- Design, permitting and construction admin services for 900,000 sf flex industrial space project on Campus 4 for Exeter Properties.
- Master planning and infrastructure design services for Camp Hall Village, a planned recreation, retail, and support services complex intended to benefit employees of Camp Hall industries.
- Coordination and support through development of coordinated Camp Hall signage identity and preparation and permitting of Camp Hall Signage Guidelines.
- Design of Camp Hall Recreational TrailDesign of multiple landscaping projects including preparation of construction documents for landscaping at main Camp Hall entrance at I-26.
- Numerous marketing and informational exhibits as required including illustrations, video presentations, and drone photography.