New guide also categorizes three Motley Rice offices as“highly recommended”
MT. PLEASANT, SC – January 13, 2012 – The inaugural edition of BenchmarkPlaintiff, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Plaintiff Firms &Attorneys, recognized Motley Rice and a number of its attorneys in itsnational and local rankings.
In addition to being ranked as a “Highly Recommended” local litigation firmin Rhode Island, South Carolina and Washington, D.C., Motley Rice as a firm wasranked nationally in the Civil Rights/Human Rights and Mass Torts/ProductsLiability Tier 1 categories.
The following attorneys were individually selected as national and/or local“Litigation Stars.”
- RonMotley: Mass Torts/Products Liability, Securities
- JoeRice: Mass Torts/Products Liability
- KevinDean: Mass Torts/Products Liability
- JodiWestbrook Flowers: Civil Rights/Human Rights, Mass Torts/ProductsLiability
- AnneMcGinness Kearse: Mass Torts/Products Liability
- MarlonKimpson: Mass Torts/Products Liability
- VincentParrett: Civil Rights/Human Rights
- MarySchiavo: Mass Torts/Products Liability
- Ron Motley: Human Rights, Products Liability, Securities, Toxic Tort(South Carolina)
- Joe Rice: Environmental, Mass Tort, Products Liability (South Carolina)
- Kevin Dean: Products Liability (South Carolina.)
- NateFinch: Products Liability, Securities (Washington, D.C.)
- Jodi Westbrook Flowers: Environmental, Human Rights, Mass Tort, Securities(South Carolina)
- VincentGreene: Environmental, Medical, Toxic Tort (Rhode Island)
- Anne McGinness Kearse: Mass Tort, Products Liability (South Carolina)
- Marlon Kimpson: Environmental, Mass Tort, Securities (South Carolina)
- RobertMcConnell: Environmental, Toxic Tort (Rhode Island)
- DonaldMigliori: Human Rights, Products Liability (Rhode Island)
- Vincent Parrett: Human Rights, Personal Injury, Securities (SouthCarolina)
- Mary Schiavo: Mass Tort, Securities (South Carolina)
Benchmark Plaintiff is a new guide that was developed by Benchmark Litigation andis currently the only guide focusing solely on plaintiff litigation in theUnited States. Over the past few years, the Benchmark brand has grownconsiderably and garnered recognition for its analysis of “the players shapingthe dynamic practice of litigation.” The guide recognizes not only firmsconducting plaintiff work but also those lawyers responsible for bringingnoteworthy cases.
About Motley RiceLLC
Motley Rice is one of the nation’s largest plaintiffs’ litigation firms.Motley Rice attorneys have experience taking on large corporate wrongdoers incomplex civil cases, including mesothelioma lawsuits,the historic tobacco litigation and the lawsuit against terrorist financiers onbehalf of 9/11 families and survivors. The firm litigates cases in numerousother areas, including prescription drugs such as Topamax® and Actos®, anddefective medical devices, including pelvic mesh.Motley Rice LLC is headquartered in the Charleston, S.C., area and hasadditional offices in California; Connecticut; New York; Rhode Island;Washington, D.C.; and West Virginia. For more information contact mesotheliomalawyer JoeRice (DC, SC) at 1.800.768.4026. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.