Sip & Stroll this Friday – Limited Tickets Still AvailableApril 19, 2023
Laurens Sip & Stroll is this Friday and it’s not too late to join in on the fun. A limited number of tickets are still available for purchase. You can click HERE to purchase your tickets.
If you’ve never been, it’s a great evening of shopping, sampling different wines and enjoying live music on the Public Square in Laurens.
Sip & Stroll will take place on Friday, April 21, 6-9 pm. This year’s event is sponsored by Thomas Mechanical and music will be provided by 90’s Mix Tape on the new Laurens Plaza.
Participating businesses will have light refreshements, many paired specially with the wine served in their store. If you find a new favorite wine (or two) you can return to the Main Street Laurens tent on the Public Square to purchase your favorites to take home. The event is a fundraiser for other activites in revitalizing Downtown Laurens.
The list of wines selected for the event includes:
- BORRASCA ROSE CAVA – SPARKLING ROSE (SPAIN)
- OAK RIDGE ZINFANDEL – RED (CALIFORNIA)
- LOUIS BOUILLOT PERLE DE VIGNE BRUT -SPARKLING (FRANCE)
- RIVATA MOSCATO – SWEET WHITE (ITALY)
- II DUCA CARDINAL SWEET RED (CALIFORNIA)
- WINZER KREMS GRUNER VELTLINER – DRY WHITE (AUSTRIA)
- ARMANI PINOT GRIGIO VENEZIE – DRY WHITE (ITALY)
- GOVERNORS BAY SAUVIGNON BLANC -DRY WHITE (NEW ZEALAND)
- SMITH BENCH CHARDONNAY – TRADITIONAL OAKED CHARDONNAY (CALIFORNIA)
- BOUGRIER ROSE D’ANJOU – FRUITY SWEET ROSE (FRANCE)
- OLEMA ROSE COTES DE PROVENCE -DRY ROSE (FRANCE)
- RADIUS MERLOT – RED (WASHINGTON)
- CALIVEDA PINOT NOIR – RED (CALIFORNIA)
- MASCOTA CABERNET SAUVIGNON – DRY RED (ARGENTINA)
- RENIERI INVETRO – DRY RED (ITALY)
- SAN GREGORIO LAS 75 VENDIMIAS – DRY RED (SPAIN)
- CARA MELLO GRAPEFRUIT – SWEET WHITE (CALIFORNIA)
- ARMANI PROSECCO – SPARKLING (ITALY)