South Carolina Federal Credit Union is honored to announce the winners of its 2021 scholarship program. Out of nearly 1,000 candidates, nine students were acknowledged for their academic achievements, volunteer contributions, written essays, and recommendation letters.
2021 South Carolina Federal Credit Union scholarship winners:
- Heaven Daniels (Midlands Technical College)
- Addie Buchanan (Greenville Technical College)
- Talia Wilson (Technical College of the Lowcountry)
- Jacie Julian (Clemson University)
- Hamilton Sprawls (Clemson University)
- Ashley Fister (Clemson University)
- Damon Bryan (South Carolina State University)
- Trevor Curran (University of South Carolina)
- Abby McDonald (Anderson University)
“Our scholarship applicants certainly experienced a year unlike any other. It was truly inspiring to see how many students, despite the many challenges presented in 2020, continued to volunteer in their communities and excel in their academic work,” said Scott Woods, President and CEO of South Carolina Federal. “We are so proud to call these nine individuals South Carolina Federal scholars, and we have no doubt that their futures are bright.”
The 2021 South Carolina Federal Credit Union scholarship winners are listed at scfederal.org/scholarship. Applications for next year’s program will open in January 2022.
About South Carolina Federal
Connect with South Carolina Federal Credit Union for products, services and financial literacy. More than 165,000 members and $2.2 billion strong, the member-owned cooperative operates 24 offices in six major markets to include Charleston, Columbia, Georgetown, Greenville, Florence and Spartanburg. Over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs are available worldwide through the Allpoint Network. More information about South Carolina Federal can be found at scfederal.org.