South Carolina State Fair discount tickets are now availableSeptember 7, 2022
Buy early and save up to 50% off now through Oct. 11
Discount admission and ride tickets for the 153rd annual South Carolina State Fair are on sale now through Tuesday, Oct. 11. Patrons can save up to 50% by purchasing S.C. State Fair tickets in advance at SCStateFair.org or at a participating Circle K location.
The S.C. State Fair, the state’s largest annual event, returns October 12-23, 2022 at the South Carolina State Fairgrounds. From corn dogs and blue-ribbon roses to roller coasters and prize-winning pigs, the S.C. State Fair is best known for bringing 12 days of exhibits, competitions, food, midway rides and entertainment to Columbia each October.
“The South Carolina State Fair is truly a one-of-a-kind event with something fun and exciting for everyone,” says S.C. State Fair General Manager Nancy Smith. “This year’s theme, ‘To the Fair and Beyond,’ celebrates the experiences, traditions and impact that your fair creates for not only 12 days each fall, but also year-round and beyond.”
S.C. State Fair Highlights
- More than 90 food vendors will be serving up classic fair favorites like elephant ears and corn dogs — plus new, mouthwatering treats.
- From sky-high thrillers to family-friendly fun rides, there will be more than 60+ rides in the midway.
- More than 70+ bands, acts, exhibits, animal races and more will take place throughout the 12 days.
- The free daily CIRCUS at the Fair is back with a renowned lineup of acts.
- 17,000+ competitive exhibits will showcase some of South Carolina’s best in art, crafts and agriculture.
- Museum of the Moon, an international traveling exhibition sponsored by South Carolina ETV, will be on display and free with fair admission.
Discount admission tickets are $10 per person ($15-$20 during the fair) and discount ride vouchers are $30 per person ($35 -$38 during the fair). Visit SCStateFair.org or a participating Circle K location to purchase discount tickets now through Tuesday, Oct. 11.
Health and Safety
The S.C. State Fair is committed to providing a safe experience for its patrons. Visit SCStateFair.org to learn more about the fair’s clear bag policy, youth policy, safety guidelines, and the latest COVID-19 precautions and policies.
About the South Carolina State Fair
The South Carolina State Fair, a self-supporting 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was organized in 1869 and is dedicated to preserving and promoting South Carolina’s agricultural roots while supporting statewide education. In addition to the 12-day South Carolina State Fair, the charitable organization manages annual football parking, is a popular event venue and hosts Carolina Lights — Columbia’s downtown drive-through light show. The South Carolina State Fair has awarded more than $4 million in scholarships since 1997.
More information can be found at SCStateFair.org.