Super Lawyers, a service recognizing outstanding lawyers, has recognized 20 Wyche attorneys in its 2021 South Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine. The 2021 cover story of the magazine features Wyche attorney Wallace Lightsey, also named among the Top 10 Lawyers in South Carolina by Super Lawyers. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than 5% of the lawyers in South Carolina are selected by Super Lawyers.
The Wyche attorneys listed below have been named to the 2020 South Carolina Super Lawyers list.
- Eric Amstutz, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Rita Bolt Barker, Environmental
- Tally Parham Casey, Business Litigation
- Greg English, Environmental Litigation
- Ted Gentry, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Eric Graben, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jo Watson Hackl, Business Corporate
- Meliah Bowers Jefferson, Business Litigation
- Wade Kolb, Business Litigation
- Wallace Lightsey, Business Litigation
- John Moylan, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Megan O’Neill, Real Estate
- Henry Parr, Business Litigation
- Matthew Richardson, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Marshall Winn, Business Litigation
The following Wyche attorneys have been named to the South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys in South Carolina.
- Matthew Couvillion, Tax
- Lucy Dinkins, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Kara Bailey Hamilton, Real Estate
- McKinley Hyman, Employment & Labor
- Camden Massingill, Employment & Labor
Wyche is a full-service law firm that has practiced law and served the community for 100 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms. Learn more at www.wyche.com.