Studio 2LR, an award winning design firm, seeks a multi-tasking, problem solving, creative Architectural/Interior Design project manager. Take a look at the details below if you desire to work in an open, flexible, collaborative studio where you can utilize your skills to solve common design challenges with uncommon creativity.
We are looking for a creative thinker who is self-motivated and has a desire to learn and lead. The pace in our studio is fast, challenging, and exciting! This position is well suited for someone who enjoys working on multiple, diverse projects simultaneously. Here is some more information to help you decide:
Additional details about this position and requested experience:
- Experienced in leading projects and design teams
- Strong management/communication skills
- Significant professional experience in Revit (5+ years)
- Licensed Architect/NCIDQ Interior Design professional preferred or on track for licensure or NCIDQ qualifications
- Independently run multiple projects at the same time
- US residents only
- No 3rd parties or relocation costs
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our cultural values:
- Committed to design excellence and creativity
- Work/life balance
- Professional growth
- Community involvement
Solid Revit experience in detailing and in producing full construction documents is a non-negotiable requirement. We can’t wait to hear about the architectural and interior design projects you have led! You should also have a working knowledge of AutoCAD, possess solid management and organizational skills, and communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation. Do you have any other unique qualifications? Tell us about them.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please forward your cover letter, resume, references, and work examples in .PDF format to Gretchen Lambert – [email protected]. Potential candidates will be contacted VIA email. Please, no phone calls.
Studio 2LR is a boutique architectural and interior design firm that is committed to design excellence. We bring passion and creativity to each project to find solutions that inspire and engage.