Trident United Way announced Tim Grow of Elliott Davis as the new Board Chairman. He succeeds Steve Polson of AstenJohnson.
“Our Lane Family Boardroom has a running list of board chairs on the wall since our inception in 1944, it is a “who’s who” list of dedicated Tri-County citizens who have given of their time and talents to make our community a better place,” said Chloe Knight Tonney, Trident United Way President & CEO. “We welcome Tim Grow as our chair to join more than 35 board members who represent industries, sectors and communities from across the Tri-County.”
Trident United Way also welcomes the following new board members, who bring a diverse skillset and breadth of knowledge to our organization.
• David Burt, LS3P Associates Ltd.
• Chief Dan Curia, Charleston Fire Department
• Bob Fei, Life Cycle Engineering, Inc.
• Daniel Gallagher, Ingevity
• Christopher Glenn, Roper St. Francis Healthcare
• Scott Howell, Ground Swell Capital
• Deon Jackson, Berkeley County School District
• Lauren Nilan, Elliott Davis
• Christina Oh, Trident Medical Center
• Stephanie Singleton, The Movement
• Davis Zaas, MD, Medical University of South Carolina
• William (Bill) Zobel, Banks Construction
To see the full list of board members who serve on our board, click here.
“Since it’s football season, imagine the strength of having Tom Brady, Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney, George Rogers, Bill Belichick and Peyton Manning all on your team,” Knight Tonney said. “That’s the honor Trident United Way receives in the form of committed leaders who do this on a volunteer basis. Board members, corporate partners, community volunteers and donors are all in this together to make the Tri-County a better place. We are so privileged to have such thoughtful and giving people leading the way. It is a true joy to benefit from their diverse and informed perspectives.”
Finally, a Trident United Way tip of the cap to these outgoing board members, who gave of their time and talents to improve our community.
• Charles Gainer, Publix
• Sonia Hanson, SouthState Bank
• Fleetwood Hassell, The Bank of South Carolina
• Eddie Ingram, Berkeley County School District
• Tom Leonard, Trident CEO Council
• Michael Samuel, Truist Bank
• Tim Sease, SouthState Bank
• Steve Swanson, Community Volunteer
• William Turner, Dominion Energy
• Vanessa Turner Maybank, Community Volunteer