GREENVILLE, SC – March 30, 2011 — Turner Padget Graham & Laney, P.A. is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm’s attorneys have been named by Super Lawyers magazine as top attorneys in South Carolina for 2011.
The Greenville-based attorneys honored are:
- Eric K. Englebardt – General litigation
- William E. Shaughnessy – Workers’ compensation
The Columbia-based attorneys honored are:
- J. Kenneth Carter, Jr. – Product liability
- John E. Cuttino – Civil litigation defense
- Catherine H. Kennedy – Estate planning and probate
- Curtis L. Ott – Product liability
- Thomas C. Salane – Insurance coverage
- Franklin G. Shuler, Jr. – Employment and labor
The Charleston-based attorney honored is:
- John S. Wilkerson III – General litigation
The Florence-based attorneys honored are:
- J. René Josey – Criminal defense
- Arthur E. Justice, Jr. – Employment and labor
The selections for Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics, a division of Key Professional Media, Inc. of Minneapolis, Minn. Each year, Law & Politics undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by Law & Politics’ attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Super Lawyers was first published in 1991, and the complete 2011 list can be found online at www.superlawyers.com.
About Turner Padget
Founded in 1929, Turner Padget is one of South Carolina’s largest law firms with 88 attorneys and five offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville and Myrtle Beach. The firm provides clients in many industries with quality legal services in areas such as arbitration and mediation, business entity planning and organization, business litigation, construction and environmental litigation, employment and labor law, estate and tax planning, insurance coverage analysis and litigation, intellectual property, personal injury defense litigation, products liability, professional liability, real estate transactions, trucking and transportation, and workers’ compensation. For additional information, visit http://www.turnerpadget.com.