CHARLESTON, SC – March 30, 2011 – Turner Padget Graham &Laney, P.A. is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm’s shareholdershave been named by Super Lawyers magazine as top attorneys in SouthCarolina for 2011.
The Charleston-based shareholder honored is:
- John S. Wilkerson III – General litigation
The Columbia-based shareholders honored are:
- Kenneth J. Carter, Jr. – Product liability
- John E. Cuttino – Civil litigation defense
- Catherine H. Kennedy – Estate planning and probate
- Curtis L. Ott – Product liability
- Thomas C. Salane – Insurance coverage
- Franklin G. Shuler, Jr. – Employment and labor
The Florence-based shareholders honored are:
- René J. Josey – Criminal defense
- Arthur E. Justice, Jr. – Employment and labor
The Greenville-based shareholders honored are:
- Erik K. Englebardt – General litigation
- William E. Shaughnessy – Workers’ compensation
The selections for Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics, a division of Key Professional Media, Inc. of Minneapolis, Minn. Each year, Law & Politics undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes astatewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by Law & Politics’ attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Super Lawyers was first published in 1991, and the complete 2011 list can be found online at www.superlawyers.com.
About Turner Padget
Founded in 1929, Turner Padget is one of South Carolina’s largestlaw firms with 88 attorneys and five offices in Charleston, Columbia,Florence, Greenville and Myrtle Beach. The firm provides clients in manyindustries with quality legal services in areas such as arbitration andmediation, business entity planning and organization, businesslitigation, construction and environmental litigation, employment andlabor law, estate and tax planning, insurance coverage analysis andlitigation, intellectual property, personal injury defense litigation,products liability, professional liability, real estate transactions,trucking and transportation, and workers’ compensation. For additionalinformation, visit http://www.turnerpadget.com.