CHARLESTON, SC – September 7, 2011 – Twelve attorneys from McAngus Goudelock & Courie have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012 edition.
• Mark Davis in Workers’ Compensation
• Amy Y. Jenkins in Employment Law – Individuals; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – ERISA; and Litigation – Labor & Employment
• Weston Adams III in Appellate Law
• Scott B. Garrett in Workers’ Compensation Law
• A. Mundi George in Workers’ Compensation Law
• J. Russell Goudelock III in Workers’ Compensation Law
• Thomas E. Lydon in Banking Law
• W. Hugh McAngus in Workers’ Compensation Law
• M. McMullen Taylor in Water Law
• G.D. “Doc” Morgan, Jr. in Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
• Erroll Anne Y. Hodges in Workers’ Compensation Law
• Jack S. Holmes in Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Founded in 1995, McAngus Goudelock & Courie is a full-service law firm with offices in Columbia, Greenville, Charleston and Myrtle Beach, SC, and Charlotte and Raleigh, NC. The firm’s practice areas include workers’ compensation defense employment, banking and consumer law, administrative law, government relations, construction litigation, commercial litigation, products litigation, business law, real estate law, and health care and regulatory issues. For more information about MG&C, visit www.mgclaw.com or call 803.779.2300.