GREENVILLE, SC – Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd announced that twenty-five attorneys have been listed in the 2021 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers®, including seven attorneys who were named as “Rising Stars.”
HSB Shareholder Reid Sherard, was named to the “Top 25: 2021 South Carolina Super Lawyers” list.
Selection for Super Lawyers is based on a patented multi-phase process, including peer nominations and evaluations, along with independent research. Those selected for the Super Lawyers list are among the top 5% of attorneys in the state. Rising Stars are those attorneys under 40 years of age or have less than ten years of legal experience.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd attorneys recognized in the 2021 lists are:
- H. Sam Mabry III: Business Litigation
- Denny P. Major: Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Moffatt G. McDonald: Personal Injury – General: Defense
- Kathleen Crum McKinney: Government Finance
- Reid Sherard: Family Law
- Joshua D. Spencer: Construction Litigation (Rising Star)
- Kimberly Witherspoon: Government Finance (Rising Star)
- Scott Y. Barnes: Tax
- Pierce T. MacLennan: Employment & Labor (Rising Star)
- Stafford J. (Mac) McQuillin III: Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- David M. Swanson: Real Estate
- John H. Tiller: Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- A. Parker Barnes III: Real Estate
- James Y. Becker: Business Litigation
- Elizabeth H. Black: Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Mary M. Caskey: Creditor Debtor Rights (Rising Star)
- J. Donald Dial, Jr.: Tax
- Manton M. Grier: Business Litigation
- George S. King, Jr.: Securities & Corporate Finance
- Robert Y. Knowlton: Business Litigation
- Steve A. Matthews: Appellate
- Stanley H. McGuffin: Bankruptcy: Business
- Hamilton Osborne, Jr.: Business Litigation
- Robert L. Reibold: Civil Litigation: Defense
- Benton D. Williamson: Real Estate
About Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd provides business, litigation and financial legal services to local, national and international clients. With a history dating back to 1887, it is one of the largest law firms in South Carolina with more than 115 attorneys. The firm has offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence and Greenville, SC. For more information, visit www.hsblawfirm.com.