The West Columbia Beautification Foundation recognizes the following supporters who gave to the Foundation for the Annual Tribute for Trees event that was cancelled due to the pandemic.
- Burkett, Burkett & Burkett CPAs, P.A.
- Donny Burkett
- First Community Bank
- Grecian Gardens
- Hurricane Builders
- Jarrett’s Jungle
- Joe Wilson
- Lexington Medical Center Foundation
- Pope Flynn
- Whetzel’s Automotive
If you would like to become a supporter for the Foundation, there are many different ways to give.
- Purchase a commemorative brick at the entrance of West Columbia’s Carraway Park at the Riverwalk, 212 Hudson Street, West Columbia, SC, on the Foundation website beautifywestcolumbia.org or https://www.brickmarkersusa.com/donors/cwcb.html.
- Select the Beautification Foundation on Amazon Smile while doing your shopping: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-1996052.
- Send a donation to the West Columbia Beautification Foundation, PO Box 4044, West Columbia, SC 29171.
The West Columbia Beautification Foundation partners with the City of West Columbia to beautify both public and private areas through landscaping and other projects. The Beautification Foundation provides a mechanism to accept tax-deductible contributions for this purpose. The Foundation solicits individual and corporate sponsorships to aid the city in obtaining funds for beautification projects along West Columbia’s major thoroughfares, the expansion of tree canopies, and the development of green spaces. Twelve Foundation Directors were selected from persons who live, work, or own businesses in the city. These directors are working to make genuine changes that will have a long-term positive impact on the economy, environment, and livability of the West Columbia community. The Foundation is a non-profit corporation under the SC Nonprofit Corporation Act as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest Foundation information: https://www.facebook.com/beautifywcolasc
Support us while shopping on Amazon.com: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-1996052